Apple has released its 2nd Beta version of iOS 15.3 on 13 January 2022. For this critics, who are always upgrading their iPhone and iPad to check out whats coming ahead of time. They can download the latest iOS 15.3 Beta 2 iPSW Files and install them directly on your iDevice without the need of UDID or a developer account here.
Apple has not officially anounced whats new in this Beta version, but seems like universal control has not been made a part of it. Preferably it will go upto iOS 15.4, or later.
It is likely that this update is carrying more bug fixes and performance improvements over the previous beta version.
Download iOS 15.3 Beta 2 iPSW (Direct Links)
Download the iPSW files from below. Just tap on the link of the model you want to get.
If you want to install the beta version using OTA update. Then download the Beta Profile in your iPhone/ iPad and install it Directly. Restart your device and check for updates. You will get a notification that iOS 15.3 Beta 2 update is available.
Download iPSW Files
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6s
iPAD LINKS COMING SOON
How To Install iOS Beta Version on iPhone/ iPad without Developer Account
To install the beta firmware on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need a PC or Mac with itunes installed on it. You do not need any developer account.
- First of All download the iOS 15.3 Beta 2 ipsw firmware file from above links.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to the downloaded iPSW and select.
- Click on Update and the firmware will now start to install.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
Congratulations, you are now running the latest Beta version from Apple without a Developer Account.