Facebook Messenger is a world wide very popular app that is used almost everyday. On a regular basis. If you are one of those people who prefer a flawless user experience and spend a lot of time on facebook’s messenger app. Then this is a nice little neat trick for you.
Most of the time when I am using my phone at night. It tends to hurt a little because of the bright white mode. I don’t like the iOS’s night mode. Because it makes everything yellow. If you’re like me who prefers a dark mode over the night mode. Then this is the best trick for you.
Today I’ll show you how to enable a little feature called dark mode in facebook messenger appllication.
Having a dark mode in any app makes it a lot easier to use it. Read it, browse and without even hurting your eyes. It is the best preference for night time usage of facebook’s messenger app. Looks more pretty especially if yoyu have an OLED display.
So lets get on with out short guide on “How to Enable Hidden Dark Mode in Facebook’s messenger App” . Just follow these simple steps below.
Steps to enable Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger without Jailbreak or Cydia
- Launch your facebook messenger in your iPhone,iPad or iPod. And open any conversation. It can be of anyone.
- Now here is the trick, Open the chat and tap the emoji option.
- Search for the Crescent Moon Emoji () from the list of emojis. And then send in the conversation.
- Now you’ll get a notification that you have found the dark mode.
- Now tap on it. You will get the option to toggle on or off the dark mode. Toggle it on. And the screen will go black.
- Thats it. Once you toggle it on, you have succefully activated the Hidden Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger App. Now go back to the conversation. And enjoy a new user experience.
There you go. Your short and brief guide on How to enable facebook messenger’s dark mode on iPhone ,iPad or iPod without Jailbreak or any cydia tweak.
Comment and tell me if this worked for you. If not, then tell me where you are getting the issue. I’ll be happy to help.