uncOver is a new electra jailbreak alternative which has just been released for all iOS versions from iOS 11 till iOS 11.4 Beta 3. Yes, for those users, who have been struggling with jailbreaking their iOS 11.4 b 3. They can now shift from Electra and use unc0ver jailbreak to easily get cydia .
This is yet another toolkit,utility called uncOver for iOS 11.2 – 114 beta 3 and you can install it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Supports iPhone X Also.
Here is how you can download and install it on your iPhone and iPad.
What is uncOver Jailbreak ?
unc0ver iPA is an alternative to Electra Jailbreak, which was released months ago. A replacement for iOS 11-11.4 Beta 3. Developed by pwn20wnd and Sam Bingner.
This new Toolkit offers you better bug free cydia, more tweaks, stability and compatibility. Plus success in less effort. Here are the main features.
- All exploits in a single app
- Better performance and stability
- Error messages
- No battery drain
- No slowdowns
- Enhanced performance of Cydia
- Automatic root filesystem restore
Warning : A pre jailbreak warning for you guys. This tool is not for everyone. Since uncOver iPA it is in development stages, it can cause you issues later on. If you have already done Electra Jailbreak. And it is running well on your device. Then there is no need for you to try out this too.
iOS Jailbreak Support :
unc0ver is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices , running the following iOS firmwares .
- 11.4 Beta 1, Beta 2, Beta 3
Download unc0ver Jailbreak Toolkit iPA
Download unv0ver iPA files from the links below.
Step By Step Method to Jailbreak iOS 11.0-11.4 beta 1,2,3 via unc0ver
First Read this
Now ,once that is done. And you have installed the iPA file.
Follow this Step by Step Method :
- Open the installed toolkit ,app from your homescreen. And tap on the Jalibreak Button.
- Wait for the exploitation. The tool will now perform operation on your device. To gain root access.
- You will see “Exploiting…(1/48)” on the screen etc. Now wait for it to complete.
- Done, you have succesfully completed the process.
Now you can open it up from your homescreen and install necessary tweaks and packages.
OPTIONAL SETTINGS AND UTILITIES
There are certain options and utilities that come with this iPA . You need to understand them in order to activate or deactivate them. Most of the options are mainly useless for your needs. But you can access additional features also.
Here are the optional settings and utilities :
- Load Tweaks – Enables substrate mode.
- Load Daemons – Enables daemons.
- Dump APTicket – Dumps onboard blobs.
- Refresh Icon Cache – Refreshes icon cache. Enable this if an app icon is missing from your home screen.
- Disable Auto Updates – Disables automatic over-the-air updates.
- Disable App Revokes – Disables app revokes.
- Overwrite Boot Nonce – Overwrites the boot nonce.
- Export Kernel Task Port (Unsafe) – Exports the kernel task port.
- Kernel exploit – Selects the kernel exploit.
- Boot Nonce – Displays the boot nonce of your device.
- Expiry – Displays the expiry time of the jailbreak app’s certificate. If you sign the app using your certificate, the expiry time will be seven days. For enterprise certificates from signing services or app installers, your app will remain signed for a year (365 days).
- Restart – Reboots the device.
- Share Diagnostic Data – Shares diagnostic data with the developers, thus helping them in fixing bugs and glitches.
- Open Cydia – Launches Cydia. This option is useful if Cydia is missing from your home screen.
- Get Technical Support – Open the jailbreak Discord server.
- Check For Update – Checks for updates released by the developer.
Thats all. If you need any help in case. Leave a comment. We’ll reply in no time. Hope you like the jailbreak. If so, share this post with your friends.